St. Anne Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) sports are planning on participating in Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Girls Volleyball, Co-Ed Track and Field, and Co-Ed Cross Country.
- Forms needed for all sports
Boy's CYO Basketball
Boy's CYO Basketball registration will be held in August.
Girl's CYO Volleyball
Girl's CYO Volleyball registration will be held in August.
Boy's & Girl's CYO Cross Country
Boy's & Girl's Cross Country registration will take place in early September.
Girl's CYO Basketball
Girl's CYO Basketball registration will be held in December and January.
Boy's & Girl's CYO Track & Field
Registration for CYO Track & Field will be held on the dates below (note the different locations and times!). No priority registration - dates and times are welcome for parishoners, returning athletes, & new athletes within our parish boundaries
- Wednesday, March 1 from 7:00 - 8:15 pm @ IVCMS (Itliong-VeraCruz Middle School)
- Thursday, March 2 from 6:30-7:30pm @ Delaine Eastin Elementary School
- Monday, March 6 from 7-8:15 @ IVCMS (Itliong-VeraCruz Middle School)
Please remember to bring:
- Forms for all CYO sports (at the top of this page)
- A photocopy of your child’s legal birth certificate (we will not accept a hospital’s certificate of birth) - RETURNING ATHLETES DO NOT NEED TO BRING A COPY.
- A photocopy of a current utility bill (PG&E, Home Phone, Garbage, or Water only. We will not accept bank statements or cell phone bills)
- Payment can be made in cash, money order, or check payable to St Anne CYO
- Registration fees: $75 for 1st child, $70 for 2nd, $65 for each additional child.
Practices & Meets
Practices will be held on Tuesday and Thursdays from 5:00-6:30pm at the James Logan Track. First day of practice will begin Thursday, March 9th.
All meets are on Sundays at the James Logan High School Track:
- March 19 (tentative 1st meet)
- March 26
- April 2
- April 9
- April 23
- Apr 30 - Qualifiers Meet
- May 7 - K-2 Finals Championship Meet
- May 12 & 13 - Diocesan Championship Track Meet - Friday @ Moreau, Saturday @ Logan
We are in need of more coaches for our 2017 season!!
If you or someone you know is interested in helping with any aspect of our Track & Field program ... we would love to have you! This is a great opportunity for teens that need community service hours too!!! Please contact me for more info and find out the perks to being a coach!
For further inquires, please contact Muriel Irwin at email@example.com . Looking forward to another successful season on the track!
For the latest information on (CYO) sign-ups for the coming year, please check the Weekly Bulletin. Also, check the Oakland Diocese CYO webpage.